Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Making Cents! =P

I am a coupon clipping, binder carrying, deal searching coupon-er!
It only makes cents to be! hehehe ;)
It can be alot of fun! I love to see how great I can do, and what items I pay little to nothing or nothing for! A coupon nerd of some sort... and that's ok with me. I have no problem with keeping more money in my pocket! So this past Sunday evening, a couple of friends and I set off to Harris Teeter, (they are having double coupons up to $1.98, which is awesome!) to see how well we could do! We did great! I must share my experience because I got completely excited about it! It was probably a little ridiculous to be that excited over couponing, but bring it on, I was totally excited, even the cashier was excited, which led to more excitement!!! I think I even blushed! I purchased 14 items...

2 boxes of Fiber One cereal
4 bottles of Ken's salad dressing
1 jar Welch's Jelly
2 bottles of Suave lotion
1 bottle of Pert Plus
2 Sure deodorants
2 packs of Bic ink pens
2 packages of Sargento shredded cheese

WITHOUT coupons this would have cost $30.29 on sale, but WITH coupons
Dum Dah Dah Dum - drum roll please :)

My bill totaled $3.99!!!
SAY WHAT!?!
Yep, For what one box of cereal normally costs, I got all of that!

Couponing does pay off, you just have to know how to work it and maximize it to your benefit!
It was awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment