Friday, July 13, 2012

Almost Party time!

Party preparations are under way!

Our daughter, Chrissie is turning eleven.... NO WAY!   
 All I can say is WOW!!!
So, Miss Chrissie is turning 11! Time does fly.  
I find it so hard to believe that my baby is going to be eleven years old. 
 Happy Birthday Chrissie! 
We will be celebrating the occasion in the theme of  "A Glamour Girl in Paris!" which is super fun, elegant and prissy!  Very suiting if you know Chrissie!  She is a very fashionable young lady who brings sparkles to everyone's day! 


I have lots of things to prepare, decorations,  food which is including one fantastic cake and an Eiffel tower made of Chocolate!  I will remain busy this week to say the least!   So, onward to my creative place filled with powdered sugar, lots of imagination, and sprinkled with love!

Pics to follow of the grand celebration to come!  

No comments:

Post a Comment