Saturday, February 7, 2015

The EndoMarch is Near!!! - Week 7 Bloggers Unite #EndoMarch2014

The Million Woman March for Endometriosis is 10 days away!  I finally got our room booked and we got a great deal!  YAY! 
I'm feeling very excited and slightly nervous!  I'm really not sure what to expect, but I think it is going to be a moving experience and a lot of fun!  I am looking forward to meeting women who I've become friends with online through this experience.  I also look forward to being surrounded by people who understand endometriosis and to be embraced by the people who support us!  This is truly almost like a dream come true to me, This event just flows with HOPE and joy and I couldn't be more thankful for this opportunity!

I'm also going to get to see Sheryl Crow in concert!  WHAT?!?! That's right, don't be jealous, come march with me!

Now, the nervous part! I have never been to Washington, D.C. before and it seems like it might be a little intimidating...   I am however looking forward to the experience and plan to fit in some sightseeing afterwards.  I am certain overall it is going to be a memorable and moving experience to be surrounded by hope and change! I am thrilled to be a part of it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment